10.25.2010

Day 6 第六天


一个美国人和一个日本人,在前往洛杉矶的飞机上。
An American and a Japanese were sitting on the plane on the way to LA.

美国人转向日本人对他问了一句话
The American turned to the Japanese and asked

“你是什么...ese?”
"What kind of " ---ese" are you?"

那个日本人很困惑,回应“对不起。我不明白你的问题。” 
The Japanese confused, replied, "Sorry but I don't understand what you mean

那个美国人再重复:“你是什么...ese?”
"The American repeated, "What kind of ---ese are you?" 

那个日本人还是对那个问题感到困惑。
Again, the Japanese was confused over the question.
 
美国人觉得不耐烦:大声地说
The American, now irritated, then yelled 

“你是哪个...ese...你是Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese...”
"What kind of ---ese are you... Are you a Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese etc......"
日本人回答:“哦,我是日本人”
"The Japanese then replied, "Oh, I am a Japanese."
过了一会儿,那个日本人转向那美国人问了一句:
A while later the Japanese turned to the American and asked

他是什么...key
What kind of '...key' was he. 

美国人懊恼,大声喊道
The American, frustrated, yelled 

“你指的是什么?我是什么...key?”
"What do you mean what kind of ' -key' am I ?!"

那个日本人说:“你是monkey, donkey,还是Yankee?”
The Japanese said, "Are you a monkey, donkey or a Yankee ?"

故事告诉我们,不要羞辱别人。
The story tells us...never insult others.

2 comment:

ßlυeÿe 小蓝 said...

哈哈,那个美国人一开始还是不要说话比较好...
=D

桀森 said...

人若辱人~還必自辱~~ @@